WHAT IS A POCKET WIFI OR MIFI?
A mobile Pocket WiFi, also known as Mifi, is a small wireless hotspot that connects to the internet through mobile network (in 4G) and broadcast a WiFi which allow any WiFi enabled device to get access to the internet with a fast and secure connection.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
Our mobile hotspot will give you full access to the internet. Every usual usage is possible. You will also have access to every data consuming application of your smartphone, tablet or computer:
- Receive and send emails
- Use maps to find your way
- Use applications to find good adresses during your stay
- Use Internet to check all usefull information for your travel
WHY DO I NEED MY WEBSPOT?
Data roaming charges are expensive (they can cost up to 15€ per MB) - with an average 100 MB of data consumption per day, invoice can be really large (1500€ per day).
Our solution provides you a service at low cost (9.90€ day for unlimited internet). We have NO ADDITIONAL COSTS or hidden fees.
With our solution, you will have a high speed access to internet at a limited cost.
HOW MANY DEVICES CAN BE CONNECTED?
You can connect up to 10 devices at the same time on a Pocket WiFi (Computer, tablet, Phone, etc.). The speed connection speed is then shared between each device.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
The battery in use will last up to 8 hours for 4G hotspot. We recommand you to charge it everynight.
We also propose additional battery if you are planning to travel during long period without charging the hotspot.
HOW FAST IS THE POCKET WIFI?
We provide 4G-LTE access everywhere in Europe where it is available. The speed of the Pocket Wifi depends on network coverage; when it is connected to 4G-LTE network, the download speed can be up to 100 Mbps, and the upload speed around 40 Mbps. When 4G is not available the Pocket WiFi connect to 3G.
4G Network is available in most important cities in Europe.
WHAT ARE THE COUNTRIES COVERED?
The offer covers 55 countries accross Europe with a unique device.
Please have a look below to find the list of countries covered:
Our partners imposes us to reduce the speed over a certain consumption in order to prevent anormal use of the Pocket WiFi.
However, our plans offer a large fair usage in order to ensure a confortable use.
The fair usage in 4G is 1GB per day. Once you reach the limit, the connection speed will be reduced, but you will still be able to use your Pocket WiFi and connect to the internet.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE POCKET WIFI?
We deliver to your staying address everywhere in Europe. All information on the shipping options are available on the page delivery options.
HOW TO RETURN THE POCKET WIFI?
You can return the hotspot by mail using the prepaid envelope Or choose to return it by yourself. Detailed information are available on the delivery page.
- If you have a prepaid envelope usable for only one country (available for France, UK, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Ireland etc.). The prepaid envelope can be used with any mailbox in the country. You just have to slide it in the mailbox or drop it in a local post office before leaving.
- If you chose a self return envelope, we provide you with a protective envelope. You just have to buy a stamp at the local post office to return the hotspot. Let us know if you need assistance.
CHANGE YOUR BOOKING OR CANCELLATION?
- You can also change your booking information anytime. Please note that once the package is sent, the modification might be difficult. If possible, give us modification information at least 3-5 days before the starting date.
- If you want to cancel your order, send us an email. We won't charge you for a cancellation if it happens 5 days before your renting start date. After this period, we will charge you a 2 days fee (+ delivery fees if the package is already on route)
We provide a full secure payment process (through Paypal and Stripe). We accept MasterCard, Visa, CB, JCB, American Express and Paypal Accounts.
A bank deposit that is not debited of 140€ is taken for the device.The deposit is debited from your account only if you do not return the device.
When an insurance is taken for the device, the maximum amount debited in case of damage or loss is reduced to 70€.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I FORGOT TO SEND BACK THE DEVICE?
If you forgot to send us the package, here is the procedure :
- Send us an email to let us know that the package will be late
- Post back the device and all the accessories back to our office in Paris (at your charge)
23 rue d’Aboukir
- On the shipping slip: write "1 Euro" for the item value for the shipment, as the custom fees will be charged to you if any.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE?
Insurance is available as an additional option for your rental. It covers you for damage, loss (including theft) of all Equipment, by reducing the amount of the deposit to 70€ (instead of 140€).